Temperature: The pool water is kept at 32c with the pool house ambient temp of 34c. Depth: Pool Depth is 3’6″ accessed via steps with handrail. The pool is 4ft at the deepest end.
Supervision: No lifeguard is required but children must have adult supervision at all times.
Chemical makeup: The water is chemical dependent, it is treated and monitored several times daily. This will require rest periods and pool house closure for your safety. The rest time needed for the pool is dependent on how many users and the chemical reaction which can give varying and unforeseen results. We therefore work with our guests to ensure maximum pool availability while balancing the maintenance of the pool.
Pool availability may be subject to change depending on water test results and other pool requirements. Pool slots will be allocated to guests around the local swim school lesson times.
- No outdoor footwear to be worn around the pool.
- 14 persons max in the pool.
- No food or drink other than water can be taken into the pool house.
- No outside furniture is to be taken in or removed from the pool house.
- Some windows do open and can be opened for extra ventilation.
- Please ensure the pool is covered up, windows closed and all items of clothing are taken away after each use.
- Please shower before using the pool. This helps prolong chemical life and pool availability, especially during warmer weather.
- Should anyone be unwell, please don’t enter the pool for 24 hours.
- Sticky plasters should not be worn in the pool.