Rooted in Jewish values, Sadeh promotes positive environmental change through cultivation of the land and environmental education.
- Practice sustainable agriculture and develop wildlife habitats.
- Strengthen the Jewish Community’s commitment to positive environmental change.
- Connect with other faiths and communities through food and environmental activity.
- Influencing positive environmental change in society at large.
- Provide an innovative way to connect to Judaism through farming, the outdoors, the environment and retreats.
- Advance the promotion of recreation or other leisure time occupation in the interests of social welfare with the object of improving the conditions of life.