SKEET PART TIME CHEF
Skeet Hill House is the only kosher retreat centre in the UK. We focus on recreation, education and the environment in a Jewish context. Skeet hosts Sadeh farm, the UK’s Jewish farm which combines food growing and environmental awareness with Jewish traditions.
We are looking for someone excited by our vision and product who is motivated to produce healthy, delicious and mainly vegetarian meals for children, young people and some adult groups.
This role is part time with flexible hours and some weekend work.
We are looking for a highly results-driven individual who cares about good food, hygiene and is a team player.
- You must be able to drive to work
- Experience in cooking and working in kitchens
- Understand cooking for children
- Very clean and hygienic with understanding of kitchen codes
- Creativity to create new healthy menus
- Developing the menu
- Ordering, storing, preparing and cooking the food
- Weekly stock checks
- Keeping kitchen clean
- Working within a budget
Please email email@example.com if you are interested